Thursday, May 14, 2009

Better then chicken!

IMG_1226

That is exactly how I would describe my Mother's Day! We kept things pretty low key this year. Just spent the day with our moms and our beautiful daughter and niece. Instead of the chicken I expected, Jaelynn decided to get me some lovely picture frames for my soon to be gallery wall. I just love them and can't wait to see her pictures in them!

Instead of going out to eat this year I decided to do what I do best....I cooked brunch to honor our mothers. The menu was fruit salad, a yummy sausage, egg, hash brown and cheese casserole and my famous homemade cinnamon rolls. Trust me...it was just as good as it looks!

After brunch and some visiting with the family we laid Jaelynn down for a nap and mom and I headed to town for a pedicure! I tell you what...I need to do this more often! My toes are beautiful and my feet feel wonderful!

Like I said...it was a pretty uneventful day. I love when we can just relax and spend time with our family without rushing around. Our big exciting news for the weekend is.... WE ARE TAKING JAELYNN TO SEE SESAME STREET LIVE!!! Friday night! I'm so excited and can't wait to share pictures with everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment