Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Party

Saturday night couldn't have turned out more perfect for us! The weather was great, the food yummy and the company the best! Jaelynn got spoiled of course, but a girl only turns 2 once! Kevin was in charge of the camera most of the time so I didn't get many pictures but I'll post a few.

Monday we had Jaelynn's 2 year well child visit. She weighs 28 pounds and is 35 inches tall! Dr. Amy is very pleased with her growth and verbal skills. We also got the green light to switch to 2% milk and start a vitamin with iron. She also told me that it is totally normal for toddlers to be somewhat vegetarian. The best news though is that we don't have to go back for a year!

Here are some pictures from the party. Enjoy!

My watermelon boat...I'm really proud of this!
IMG_1317

Jaelynn's cupcake cake....
IMG_1335

Loving all of her presents...
IMG_1327

Sleepy little birthday girl....
IMG_1341

We love you sweet pea!

No comments:

Post a Comment