Friday, February 27, 2009

What was your excitement last night?

We made a huge step last night and I'm just so excited for my little girl!! She pooped in the potty!! This is the second time she has done this. The first time she was a little over a year old and I'm not really sure she understood what she was doing.....but I know she did last night!

We were laying in bed cuddling and she had that look...you know the one. So I asked her if she was pooping...she said yeah. So I asked if she wanted to poo on the potty and she said she did. We sat in the bathroom for awhile and she played with a toy and read a magazine. Then she stood up and said she was all done! We hung up her potty chart, said good-bye to the poo, washed hands and put up a sticker.

It was very exciting! Jaelynn is almost 20 months old and some would say that is too soon to start potty training. I don't think it is something you can put an age on. Jaelynn shows a lot of interest in using the potty so if that continues we will be there to teach her!

So....what was your excitement last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment