Tuesday, February 24, 2009

An Equation

What I really want to blog about is what I did over the weekend. I really want to write about the wonderful time I had Saturday night playing Phase 10 with the ladies while the guys played poker. I really want to write about my new haircut....which is sassy, sexy and fun. I'd love to post some cute new pictures of the princess. Instead I get to blog about this....

Take 1 1/2 teaspoons of prednisone 1 to 2 times per day plus 1/2 teaspoon omnicef 2 times per day plus breathing treatments. That equals one sick little toddler with croup and ear infection. Now take that sick toddler and multiply her by a few rough nights and you will get 2 tired parents hoping this clears up soon!

We are plugging through a sea of snot, watery eyes and fever. The good news is we got started on all the meds last night and the prednisone should help Jaelynn's appetite come back. The bad news is that the meds make her sick to her stomach.....I got thrown up on last night....it was really gross.

Jaelynn will be out of daycare until at least Thursday...if she improves greatly today she will go back tomorrow. I'm at work today and Kevin is taking care of the sick toddler on steroids. I'll expect at least 3 phone calls.....Hope your week is starting out better then mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment