Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The end is near....

Okay...this is going to be pretty short and sweet. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and my blood pressure is still up and I still have protein in my urine. They also took more blood to compare to last weeks. I have been put on 4 hour days at work with instructions to go home and put my feet up in the afternoon. The order said...."due to extreme swelling in the lower extremidies". Those of you that have seen me lately will get a kick out of that!

I'll be honest....I told the doctor that when Jaelynn was done and healthy I'm ready. The swelling is so bad and I'm getting uncomfortable but I want my baby healthy...and me too! So...she said I need to stay pregnant for 3 more weeks. Then they will more then likely induce me. Kevin and I are so excited! Our baby girl is almost here. I told all of the family and friends to look for her in 3 weeks and I am so touched by how excited everyone is. Jaelynn has stole the heart of everyone and she isn't even here yet! I wonder if she will ever understand how much she is loved.....

No comments:

Post a Comment