Monday, March 1, 2010

Menu Planning Monday



I'm not really sure how many people follow this blog that don't know me in person. But in case you don't know who I am let me tell you a little known secret...I love to cook! I started cooking when I was very young and as I've grown older it has become a way for me to unwind at the end of the day. I love knowing that I'm putting a hot (or sometimes cold) meal on the table for my family. I love making people happy through my food. I like structure and organization in my life (umm...control issues) and cooking is a great outlet for me! I'm going to start posting what we are eating through the week and probably share recipes with you. I have been in a bit of a cooking rut the last few weeks. Hopefully this will help me be a little more creative. It would also help if we could find our grill through the remaining 30 inches of snow.

Monday- Easy Sloppy Joes (I make my own sauce), beans and cottage cheese
Tuesday- Volleyball Night! Brats and leftover beans or Subway
Wednesday- Hamburger Stroganoff over egg noodles and veggie
Thursday- Pork roast, potatoes and veggie
Friday- Iowa Deer Classic with hubs! I'll probably grab a pizza for the girls.
Saturday- Hamburgers
Sunday- Fried Chicken and fixins'

Now that I've posted it lets see how well we stick to it! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment