Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu for 3-8 thru 3-14



It's that time of week again! Last week went really well. We stuck to the menu for the most part. Jaelynn came down with the stomach flu on Friday so we did throw a pizza in there for Kevin and I to eat. The good news is that the little one feels better and she is a hungry monkey!! Another wonderful thing....the snow is MELTING!!! I may actually be able to get to my grill this weekend!

Monday- Frozen cheese filled ravioli with meat sauce
Tuesday- Volleyball Night! Subway
Wednesday- Chicken Enchiladas
Thursday- Pork loin slices and veggies
Friday- Hot dogs and mac and cheese or Stromboli. If I find a yummy Stromboli recipe I'll switch.
Saturday- Checking to see what my mom wants
Sunday- Sunday roast with all the fixings

I also wanted to post about my quick shopping trip last Friday. This is why I love coupons and am trying to get better about matching sales and coupons.

Fareway
baby carrots: .88
red grapes (2.03 pounds): 1.99
5 Gold Medal AP Flour: 12.45
4 Old Orchard Juice 64 ounce: 3.96

Total: 19.56
OOP: 8.06
Saved: 11.50 41%!!

This post is linked to I'm an Organized Junkie, where everyone shares their meal plans every Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment