Thursday, June 18, 2009

Don't Shoot!

If I post super cute pictures will you please not stone me for being gone so long?

IMG_1282

That would be my adorable niece on the left! She is 14 months and makes me want another baby so bad! Jaelynn loves her cousin.

We have been busy as always at our place. We are preparing for the big 2 year birthday and adjusting our house to fit this soon to be 2 year old. After much discussion we have decided it is time to switch to a big girl bed. Our dc provider told me yesterday that Jaelynn is sleeping on mat like the rest of the big kids now! So I think we are going this weekend to get a twin size mattress and box spring. I want my baby back!!

We are also working on potty training. We are averaging about 3 times a week using the potty which I think is great! Jaelynn is starting to tell us when she needs to go which is a huge step in the right direction.

As much as I miss my tiny baby, the little girl that Jaelynn is growing up to be is pretty amazing. She is so smart and funny! We have our moments when I really want to pull my hair out but I have to realize that she is just testing us!

The hot weather has arrived to our state! Kevin and I are going to look at pools this weekend. We have a great public pool but Kevin doesn't get home until late and would just like to be able to chill in his own yard. I'll hopefully post pictures of a shiny new pool soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment