Thursday, May 24, 2007

Baby girl at 30 weeks

I had wonderful doctors appointment yesterday! Jaelynn and I are doing wonderful, praise God! My blood pressure was down to 118/70 and my weight gain is still doing great. I'm measuring right on target for 30 weeks and the doc seemed really happy. Jaelynn is growing like a weed! Her heart rate was 152 and according to my book she should weigh about 3 pounds now and put on about 1/2 a pound a week.

Chey and Ryley came with me yesterday. Ryley thought the doctor was silly...and I had to agree. I didn't care for him much. But...they did get to hear Jaelynn's heartbeat. So...Ryley and Jaelynn are getting to know each other already. Maybe a match made in heaven...we shall see!!

I can't believe she is going to be here in 10 weeks! Things are getting bought. My shower is in the planning stage and thankfully...the room is getting close to being done. I feel rushed these days. I am going to concentrate on sitting down and enjoying Jaelynn for this final stretch. She is starting to make me feel more uncomfortable at times but I am going to miss feeling her inside of me so much! Mommy loves you baby girl and I will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment