Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The verdict is....

We are having a girl!! In three months we will be welcoming Jaelynn into the world! She doesn't have a middle name yet but she stole our hearts yesterday at first glance. She is beautiful and perfect in every way! She was weighing in at a healthy 2 pounds 5 ounces and was every bit the princess we knew she would be! Kevin and I were both a little surprise but the quickly turned to awe as we saw our little girls face come up on the screen. We have already decided that she won't be dating....ever....and she will for sure be a daddy's girl! Can't wait to meet you baby girl!

On to other news.....my blood pressure is back down and I only gained 1 pound this time. I am measuring right on target and am just making the perfect home for Jaelynn for the next few months. My mind is so busy now with things to do before she comes...so much to buy....so much to pray about! I will be scanning pictures today so you can all see how beautiful my daughter is! Oh....*tear*....I'm going to have a little girl.....

No comments:

Post a Comment