Friday, July 9, 2010

17 weeks!


I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going! Before we know it August will be here and we will be finding out if we are having a girl or boy! Here is a little update.

Baby's heartbeat is very strong and fast at 164! The doctor found it right away this morning and he/she is pulling stunts just like Jaelynn did with moving around lots while trying to get a reading. My blood pressure was 100/67!! I thought I heard her wrong! My swelling is totally normal. She said it is from the heat and humidity and to not worry but to just keep pushing the fluids. The best development this week by far was confirmed today though. The baby can now hear us in utero! Jaelynn has been singing and talking to the baby every night and this week when she started talking the baby would move around...so he/she is responding to big sister already! ♥

We are just feeling so blessed with this pregnancy. Around this time I started having issues with Jaelynn so to have the doctor look bored during the appointment is a nice change!


1 comment: