Thursday, February 14, 2008

Princess Update

It's been so long!

I just looked back and realized the last time I gave a Jaelynn update was 4 1/2 months!! So much has changed since then!

Jaelynn is now sitting up by herself! She is such a big girl. She loves to sit on the floor and play with her toys and talk to Zeke. She gets very serious when she talks to him....I think she is telling him she really wants to grab his tail! She isn't rolling over yet. Instead she falls forward to get on her belly! I have a feeling that when she starts crawling, walking will follow very quickly. She doesn't have any teeth yet but that isn't stopping her! She eats all 2nd foods and just started on 3rd foods. She has also had a little debbie snack cake, an english muffin and a bannana. She loves to feed herself. We have a huge mess to clean up when she is done but just too cute!

Lets see...what else.....Oh...she is up to 16.6 pounds and growing more every day. Jaelynn loves her sippy cup with juice and isn't so crazy about the bottle anymore. She is still sleeping through the night for the most part and really is just a joy to be around. We have had a few sicknesses that have scared me but we are on the road to being healthy...some warmer weather would help!

I love being a mom. As she gets older I've really had to keep myself in check. I thought it would get easier to drop her off at daycare and be away from her. I was so wrong. I've recently been going through a tough time but thanks to all the people in my life I'm finally starting to pull out of this rut. Here are a few things I'm trying to remember:
-Jaelynn loves me even though I work and she doesn't care that I haven't lost the extra weight.
-I need to take time for myself every once in awhile and just be me. I don't have to be super mom....I just have to be mom and wife.
-If things don't get done around the house but I get to play with Jaelynn for an hour that is okay.
-I need to shut off the mommy switch every once in awhile and be a wife to Kevin. I may not have the same body but he still thinks I'm sexy as hell!!

I'll try to be better about posting in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment