Thursday, March 15, 2007

20 week check-up

What a wonderful doctors appointment we had yesterday! My mom came with me and she loved hearing her grandbaby's heartbeat! My blood pressure is down to 122/62 and baby F's heartbeat is at 148. The dr. called baby F a little ornery because he/she kept moving around and kicking when we were trying to get the heartrate! My swelling is normal and will only get worse as the pregnancy progress. This means that I need to increase my fluid intake even more and keep my feet up as much as possible. We were a little disappointed that yet again we don't get an ultrasound, but how can I trade baby's health and my health for that!

Baby F is kicking like crazy! I feel movement several times a day and it still amazes me! Daddy has been trying to feel baby move this week but it doesn't seem to be working. Everytime Kevin touches me, baby F quits moving! Could he/she be a little stubborn like mommy? Kevin and I are still holding our ground on this being a boy! I hope we can find out soon but if not I guess we will just be surprised!!

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we embark on the last half of this pregnancy. I will post a new picture soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment