Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Baby at 16 weeks!

Well for those of you that have been waiting for an update I'm sorry this is late. Sometimes I just don't have the energy to blog! Anyway.....Kevin and I had another ob appointment on Feb. 14th. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat again and it is nice and strong and holding steady in the 150's. If you haven't put your guess in yet on boy or girl, let me know what you think. Next time we are hoping to get scheduled for an ultrasound. Baby and I are growing perfectly and at this time the only concern is my blood pressure. I'm going to work really hard this month on cutting back on salt and walking to see if we can't bring it down.

The other awesome news is that I am finally starting to feel the baby move!! Sunday night I felt baby faux do a flip on the left side of my tummy and last night I felt a tiny kick right in the middle of my belly. It felt like a bubble popping. It was pretty cool! So my new nightly thing is the lay very still and see if I can feel our little one moving. I am enjoying this whole thing so much and can't wait to meet our little person!

Kevin and dad have been working hard on the nursery. Before long they will be ready for me to paint and help finish the floors. I looks really amazing and I will eventually post some before and after pictures. Kevin took a new picture last night at 17 weeks and I am getting so big! I will post it soon.

Well that is about all right now. I will keep you all updated and let me know what you are thinking for gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment