Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Calling all experts....

I tend to blog a lot about all the good stuff in our life but I skim right over the top of all the not so pleasant stuff.....like the tantrums and misbehaving. But trust me this stuff does happen and I'm at my wits end. I know there are at least 3 people out there that read this and I hope that you can all help.

Here is the deal...Jaelynn is very stubborn and things are getting kind of out of hand. When I tell her I'm going to sit her in time-out or in the corner she laughs and thinks it is a game. I thought maybe I should find a rug or a chair and have it be the time-out spot but I'm not sure if this is going to work. I mean, the child puts her toys in time out!

Another thing that we are having a problem with is hitting. She doesn't really hit other kids but she hits me and her grandma and sometimes Kevin. We discipline her...not that it helps a lot....then make her tell us she is sorry. Here is the kicker though....she won't say she is sorry!

I know a lot of this is the age but I'm so scared that my sweet little baby is turning into a brat! If I offer to send cookies to anyone who gives me advice will that help?

No comments:

Post a Comment