Thursday, September 13, 2007

Princess J is 2 months old!

My little princess turned 2 months old yesterday! I feel that she has always been a part of our lives and sometimes have a hard time remembering life before her! She had her first shots yesterday and was such a little trooper. She cried a little but as soon as I picked her up she was fine. I couldn't believe it when they put her on the scale. She is 10 pounds even now and 21.5 inches long! Dr. Beebe is very happy with her growth and development.

She has started to smile now and coo like crazy! She talks to her mobile and bumper at night when she should be sleeping but it is so cute! I haven't been able to get a good picture of her smile yet because I can't tear myself away from her when she is so happy. She started daycare this week and things seem to be going well. She is such a wonderful baby and Kevin and I are looking forward to the rest of her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment